Livevox is powerful contact center platform that centralizes all of your customer support tools and features into one system that is powered by a purpose-built CRM. This enables your teams to provide great customer service while also streamlining your internal operations through time-savings and productivity increases.
Livevox advantages include:
- Centralized, easily accessible contact center tools and applications
- Focused unification for Contact Center, Unified Communications (UC), and CRM
- Simplified data approach and configuration control
- Pre-integrated AI capabilities and automations
- Lowered cost of ownership and long-term cost-savings
- Improved customer experience and ease of use
- Platform security complete with risk mitigation tools
What is Livevox Used For?
Livevox can be used to maximize your contact center with easy access to all of the customer experience tools, applications, and workflows that your agents need each day in one centralized, easily accessible platform.
Livevox also includes built-in CRM tools that are designed to support excellent customer interactions and productive operations across your support teams.
What Features Does Livevox Offer?
All LiveVox products and features are accessed via a single, secure, cloud-based platform, allowing for a seamless experience for agents, supervisors, and decision-makers.
LiveVox offers top contact center features such as:
- Unified Contact Center & PBX Platform
- Omnichannel Communications
- Unified Customer Conversions
- Email, Webchat, and SMS
- Multichannel Chatbots
- Virtual Agents
- Pre-Integrated AI Capabilities
- Speech Anaytics
- Two-Way Messaging
- Outbound Campaigns
- Comprehensive Risk Management & Mitigation
How Much Does Livevox Cost?
Livevox provides demos and consultations to help you understand their complete feature offering and create a CX platform that fits your needs.
The pricing for Livevox will depend on which tools and apps you want to incorporate and can be scaled to protect systems and devices depending on your company size and needs.