Cisco is a video conferencing software that offers its users the ability to support many video users linked using the Multipoint control unit (MCU) that accomodates the needs of its users and businesses. This means that users from different locations can get together in one meeting regardless of time zones and situations. Cisco is a cost-effective platform that performs face-to-face calls on any device such as a desktop, laptop or mobile phone. It conducts scheduled and unscheduled business meetings and adopts the best video features to best suit your business budget. It also offers a unique feature called the Collaboration Meeting Room (CMR) that brings a virtual experience to all parties through the WebEx cloud-conferencing feature.
- Cost-Effective because it uses scale-effective adoption that allows companies to choose the best option that suits their business needs.
- Flexibility because it has an integrated cloud feature that has an easy-to-use interface.
- You can record, and stream your content during the video-conference as you deliver them based on demand. You can also analyze the comments, and presentations that are made during the video conference call. It enhances productivity.
- Makes video-conferencing accessibility easier by taking advantage of screens and devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, flat panel monitors and others.
- High pixel camera system that adjusts to the different lighting conditions, and contains a zoom lens too. It also detects the active speaker in the room, and zooms into the person, and follows the speaker whenever he/she moves.
- It links itself to video conferencing systems such as mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones within the room. It provides users with the opportunity to link their gadgets to the session. The users can then share materials, save slides, and review the content that is presented before them.