VanillaSoft brings together the very best of CRM, Lead Management and Sales-by-Phone tools into one powerful, queue-based lead management solution for inside sales teams, call centers, and other sales-by-phone professionals. VanillaSoft’s intuitive and easy-to-use queue-based lead management software allows our customers to see increased productivity, higher contact rates, and sales accountability tools like no other.
VanillaSoft key features include:
- queue-based priority lead routing
- auto dialing: progressive and preview
- logical branch scripting
- email drip lead nurturing
- mass email
- email templates
- inbound web lead capture
- lead scoring
- voice drop of pre-recorded voice mails
- call recording, monitoring, whisper & barge
- ACD queues
- Screen pops
In addition to the features above, VanillaSoft provides essential tools that help managers supervise and coach their agents. Management level users have access to list imports, workflow, campaign queue management, call activity dashboard, and custom reporting.
VanillaSoft clients outperform their peers on a number of different fronts:
According to the study, “The Technology-to-Performance Chain: How Lead Management Systems Drive Inside Sales Performance,” conducted by the prestigious University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Management, list-based solutions pale in comparison on several key fronts. Organizations using VanillaSoft queue-based lead management solution outperform their peers that use typical list-based CRM platforms in the following areas:
- Speed to Lead: VanillaSoft clients typically make an initial call attempt in 1 hour or less. The industry average is 8 hours until first contact.
- List Penetration: Agents using VanillaSoft average over eight attempts per contact while peers on list-based systems average two attempts per contact.
- Productivity: Sales-by-phone professionals who use VanillaSoft average 23 calls per hour compared to the industry average of eight calls per hour.
- Decay Rate: VanillaSoft clients experience a 6% decay rate while their peers on list-based solutions experience a decay rate of 36%.