VanillaSoft brings together the very best of CRM, Lead Management and Sales-by-Phone tools into one powerful, queue-based lead management solution for inside sales teams, call centers, and other sales-by-phone professionals. VanillaSoft’s intuitive and easy-to-use queue-based lead management softwar...
VanillaSoft brings together the very best of CRM, Lead Management and Sales-by-Phone tools into one powerful, queue-based lead management solution for inside sales teams, call centers, and other sales-by-phone professionals. VanillaSoft’s intuitive and easy-to-use queue-based lead management software allows our customers to see increased productivity, higher contact rates, and sales accountability tools like no other.
VanillaSoft key features include:
- queue-based priority lead routing
- auto dialing: progressive and preview
- logical branch scripting
- email drip lead nurturing
- mass email
- email templates
- inbound web lead capture
- lead scoring
- voice drop of pre-recorded voice mails
- call recording, monitoring, whisper & barge
- ACD queues
- Screen pops
In addition to the features above, VanillaSoft provides essential tools that help managers supervise and coach their agents. Management level users have access to list imports, workflow, campaign queue management, call activity dashboard, and custom reporting.
VanillaSoft clients outperform their peers on a number of different fronts:
According to the study, “The Technology-to-Performance Chain: How Lead Management Systems Drive Inside Sales Performance,” conducted by the prestigious University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Management, list-based solutions pale in comparison on several key fronts. Organizations using VanillaSoft queue-based lead management solution outperform their peers that use typical list-based CRM platforms in the following areas:
- Speed to Lead: VanillaSoft clients typically make an initial call attempt in 1 hour or less. The industry average is 8 hours until first contact.
- List Penetration: Agents using VanillaSoft average over eight attempts per contact while peers on list-based systems average two attempts per contact.
- Productivity: Sales-by-phone professionals who use VanillaSoft average 23 calls per hour compared to the industry average of eight calls per hour.
- Decay Rate: VanillaSoft clients experience a 6% decay rate while their peers on list-based solutions experience a decay rate of 36%.
Sales Engagement Platform
- Contact Center Features
- Reporting and Analytics Features
- Automations and AI
- Omni-Channel Routing Features
- Workforce Optimization Features
- System Management Features
- Outbound Calling Features
- Security/Compliance Features
Request a custom quote for your business
With the onset of a global pandemic, what was once a choice has become a necessity: remote work solutions. When it co...
Business communications are currently moving to the cloud at an expedited rate. While this trend was already developi...
Customers are savvy and understand they have many options to choose form when they’re shopping for any of the n...
Providing an excellent customer care experience is very important in any size company, but when your business is smal...
Contact Center software has become much more robust and is very much centered around strategically enhancing a custom...
While the overarching importance of customer service has been a main business component for decades, technology and c...
In recent years, customer experience has become a leading business initiative, and many companies are investing in ne...
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) is a protocol for streaming communication, including voice, video, and other media ...
Contact center functionality is expanding rapidly. Whereas an inbound call center and an outbound one were typically ...
One of the best features offered by the majority of VoIP providers (often at no additional charge for business accoun...