Zoom conferencing is a combination of cloud video conferencing, group messaging, online meetings and a software-based conference room solution, all in one simple platform. Zoom’s solution offers high-quality video and audio services, and wireless screen sharing across Windows, Linux, Mac, Blackberry, Android and Zoom Rooms. Zoom conferencing services ensure HD video and voice transmission. It is also possible to schedule meetings, record meetings in MP4 format and control the meetings as a host.
- Cloud Video Conferencing: Zoom provides HD video, audio and screen sharing for about 200 video participants, devices or room systems. With features such as multi-screen, voice detection and gallery view, it is possible to conduct multi-site video conferences.
- Online Meetings: Zoom has an extensive list of features enabling online meetings. It is possible to create either ad hoc meetings or schedule meetings in advance. Other features include screen sharing, co-annotation, remote controls, private or group chat, and recording.
- Group Messaging: Regardless of the location, whether at a desk or on the road, using Zoom gives access to XMPP/ IM group messaging services. This can be used on Mac, PC, smartphones and tablets. It is possible to send online and offline text messages, images or audio messages to phones, accounts or different contacts.
- Mobile Collaboration: Zoom improves productivity with greater collaboration between stakeholders in any location. It is also possible to share screens from iOS devices using AirPlay mirroring.
- Zoom Rooms: These are designated rooms defined by the software for video conferencing. This solution can run on off-the-shelf hardware without any issues. On-Premise Meeting Connector Run helps in executing administrative tasks on the public cloud, while the video and voice sharing is done through the on-premise Meeting Connector on the private cloud.
All these features make Zoom the go-to video conferencing solution for businesses that do not want to invest heavily upfront.