GoToMeeting is optimized for various client businesses or satellite offices in different nations. You can change the control setting to other languages. The solution incorporates an API for Google Translate therefore allowing real-time multi-lingual interactions. You can also get a toll-free option in your plan which can be used for specific countries once the meeting is set-up. Other participants can call free-of-charge. The service has data centers across the globe thus ensuring high-quality communication. The interface opens up a new window on the screen that takes you directly to the meeting in the browser. Participants require the identity code to enter via a personal computer or an audio PIN via the phone.
- You can hold meetings using toll-free networks, and traditional toll systems, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), and call-in and call-out services. When you have participants using their phones, then they should use their audio PIN. When the phone line causes disruptive noise, you can mute everyone.
- It has highlighting tools such as the whiteboard, for marking what’s on the screen. You can change the presenter by just a click on the control panel. You can also hand over the controls for the mouse and keyboard. The features make meetings that involve multiple presentations easier to accommodate. It reduces the meeting planning time and allows hosts, and participants to improvise when necessary.
- Once you record meetings, you can determine where they are stored after the meeting. The recording process can be either visual or audio.
- It has a standard 128-bit encryption that protects the meetings while in progress. The recorded data, whiteboard reference materials, and demonstrations are safely housed in the secure server.
- It offers live training and videos, PDF guides, toll-free numbers, and also live chat. You can also be assisted to learn and use the platform effectively. You can reach the technical support team using the phone, or chat services during business hours.