LifeSize video conferencing is designed to assist you to extend your multi-location meetings, and bring different experts together from all over the world under one roof. This facilitates distance learning, training programs, records, and archives relevant communications that can be used in the future. The software applies to various industries such as education, government, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, legal, energy, and media. It is easy to set up and reduces user frustration that is usually brought on by technical difficulties. The video and voice applications are cloud-based. They boost video adoptions because many obstacles that are associated with web-based video meeting are eliminated.
- Easy to Use- It allows the users to connect to the sessions using corporate-issued devices. This might include laptops or any Android, iOS, or Windows based Smartphone or tablet.
- Clear Audio and Video- The picture quality and sound quality is clear, so no details are interrupted by technical issues such as videos taking long to buffer and lagging audio.
- Unlimited Participants- The guest users follow a web link to access the meeting. The LifeSize Plans start at meetings that host at least 25 users for both audio and video conferences. You can also loop in other participants via video during the meeting. Each participant is represented by a cube in the right-hand corner of the screen. The current speaker’s cube appears as the largest.
- Content Sharing- The information shared appears at the center of the screen. All the presentations and demonstrations are done on the screen. The account holders can check the presence status of participants, click to call contacts, and quickly connect for impromptu meetings on the selected device.
- Trial Period- The software has a 14-day trial version period with all the features available to the users during the trial. The video calls, however, are limited to 60 minutes each.