Fuze Meeting is a professional video conferencing service solution. It works well for businesses with international operations as well as local enterprises. Fuze Meeting is compatible with Windows, Linux as well as Mac OS. It is also optimized for use by mobile devices. The online meetings are delivered in a high-quality audio and video format. You can share and add content to the cloud at any juncture during the meeting. You can also share them via the screen or a URL link. When you want to demonstrate something to the participants, you can share it on your desktop since it incorporates a whiteboard on its UI that has marking tools including text, arrows, sticky notes, and geometric shapes.
- It can handle up to 12 video streams simultaneously. It also has a visual chat feature for private conversations. The video tool displays various video file types which include HD video. Additional features include zooming in, adding text, arrows, notes and shapes to the video.
- Recorded meetings are backed up on the Fuze archive, on saved on your computer.
- The virtual meeting interface handles up to 250 attendees and provides clean, and an uncluttered screen on the PC or Smartphone. It is a viable choice for big business, and webinars (online seminars).
- Fuze has data centers located in Europe, Asia Pacific, and the U.S. This feature widens the scope of users thus making it attractive to companies who have employees that travel, and also live in different states.
- The service is compatible with various browser types and firewalls. The recorded meetings are also password protected.
- You can create meetings instantly using interface and features that assist your conferences to run smoothly.
- It can integrate with applications such as Skype, toll, and toll-free call-in numbers.
- Affordable payment- You can host up to 125 people on the pro plan package inclusive of 12 High-Density video feeds, and storage space on the cloud for important files.