Blue Jeans Network is a cloud-based solution that offers video conferencing services. Its users find it easy to host video meetings in high-quality resolution. It connects many participants through different devices and supports various business and consumer endpoints. It allows participants to join the video conference using room systems. The rooms allow the participants to contribute and provide feedback to the meeting without interrupting it. Companies that deploy the system are able to experience growth, increased revenues as well as gain more customers. The software combines video conferencing, teleconferencing, and web conferencing. It bridges the gap between scattered social and business networks.
- Provides affordable conference rooms for video collaboration using speakers, microphone, HD video camera, and cloud storage. It is attractive to its users because its price points are almost similar to audio conferencing prices.
- It offers dual streams for interactive video conferencing and content sharing. It bridges traditional conference rooms whereby remote users communicate through their desktops, mobile devices, and laptops.
- It networks together with video-conferencing popular endpoints such as Skype, Google, etc. or any other web browser.
- Information is shared from a central point regardless of time zone differences. It is also easy to use because you can conduct your meetings whenever you want, and from wherever you are located. It doesn’t matter the device that you have at hand.
- All its bridging technology is built in-house, making Blue Jeans stay ahead of other large competitors that are reliant on other companies like Avaya to provide them with bridging software. You can have a video conference without hassling to download a web-conferencing client. It gives Blue Jeans a compelling edge over other software providers.
- It extends the video conferencing feature to individuals who are unable to join the specialized rooms. Users can connect with their clients and colleagues without worrying about their location, and the devices that they are using.