Oracle communication software is built on modern and service-oriented structure. It provides a complete variety of integrated products that include audio and video conferencing, email, calendar, instant messaging and the capacity to work as a single team unit regardless of the individual participants' location. It’s designed with high levels of scalability, security and also manageability. It has Unified Communication and Collaboration tools that keep the software updated and current. Its security system is also untouchable, and its users seamlessly transition through its functions and features. The cost of ownership of the software is also affordable. It is deployable either through On Demand Platforms or premise Platforms.
- Popularity- With its familiar name known globally, many customers trust and use their products such as Oracle Beehive, and other products manufactured by Oracle. Its chances of getting approved for businesses and companies are high.
- Offers great customer service with its main agenda being to meet and satisfy customer demands. The company aims to make their products up-to-date with current technological changes, and always a quality product that tops the list of video-conferencing software available.
- It integrates team collaboration that simplifies the hosted online presentations and meetings. With the software, you can schedule meetings, view and share your desktop content as the moderator. You can also join conferences, text chat with other attendees, and also record sessions that you can playback in future.
- You can share your screen, the desktop, record discussions to be played in future, and communicate effectively with the meeting participants using the integrated voice chat, and text chat services.
- It is an “enterprise-ready” software that allows you to meet with colleagues, customers, business partners and others. You can collaborate and chat with them in real-time through scheduled web seminars. You can create and schedule conferences using the following methods:-
- Standard-based time management application
- Oracle Beehive Web Conferencing Center
- Oracle Beehive Conferencing Desktop Client.