IFS ERP is developed by an international business solutions company specializing in innovative applications that assist organizations to become more responsive to the ever changing needs of the global market. The company was founded in 1983, and it pioneered the IFS Applications component-based ERP software. The IFS architecture provides solutions that are easy to implement. IFS growth spans from North America. Its presence in the North American software market is well-established. It services medium-size companies, to large enterprises. The industries that it is found include aerospace, defense, industrial manufacturing, construction, food, and beverage process industries.
- To-Order Manufacturers
- Asset-intensive companies
- Significant and medium-sized businesses in the Manufacturing, and Asset-Intensive Industries.
- Facilitates the rapid implementation of IFS Applications.
- Smooth upgrades
- Simple Integration with other systems
- Easy reconfiguration simultaneously with a change of needs.
- Customers don’t have to switch to different products with the growth of the company because of its flexibility.
- The system scales to different user numbers as the enterprise continues to grow.
- It supports multiple companies, multiple business models used in manufacturing, currencies, and sites with a single software command, or a single database.
- Complete and robust functionality is ensured whenever new versions of IFS are released. The suite is built upon SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture). This lowers the total ownership cost. It also increases the deployment options available.
- The functional IFS Application can also be represented as web services. This makes it easy to open software portals to its partners, and customers.
- It integrates with programs such as Microsoft Office, and other productivity tools that seamlessly integrate with the system.
- The IFS interface intuitively organizes tasks, mimics, roles, and navigational conventions that are found on the web. This is to minimize the time spent learning how to utilize the software.
- Users can customize their work environment to make the system user-friendly.