Aptean Enterprise Resource Planning Software is a product of the Aptean Corporation, a company formed in 2012 after the merging of CDC Software and Consona Corp. The highly customizable ERP solution is designed on a flexible framework that incorporates finance, manufacturing, and distribution functionality in an effort to empower process manufacturers to realize their diverse business objectives. With a focus on adaptability, Aptean ERP is touted as a business solution that captures the unique way every organization goes about its operations. The product is therefore offered in differentiated packages under various brand names that target distinctive industries.
The products under the Aptean ERP marquee include; Intuitive ERP, Axis ERP, Encompix ERP, DTR ERP, Compiere ERP, Cimnet ERP and Ross ERP. Each of these products is engineered with specific industries in mind.
- Intuitive ERP : With over 800 corporate clients in more than 20 countries, this business management solution from Aptean targets companies specializing in production of regulated products such as medical devices, avionics and electronics among others.
- Axis ERP: This is a system developed by industry experts to cater specifically for wire and cable makers, metal processors and related product lines.
- Encompix ERP: Encompix was built with custom manufacturers such as those in the prefabricated steel industry in mind. It is designed to help a firm manage complex projects and meet exact customer specifications
- DTR ERP: This is a product targeting firms in the plastics industry
- Compiere ERP: This is a cloud ERP that allows unlimited scalability of its core functionality. It is therefore suited for a growing company as it can integrate easily with new systems as the business continues to expand.
- Cimnet ERP: A product targeting the highly dynamic global printed circuit board (PCB) industry
- Ross ERP: An ERP system targeting manufacturers that use recipes and formulas to come up with their final product.