SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is a comprehensive business management solution offering thousands of new features that provide distributors and manufacturers a fully-integrated platform for increased operational effectiveness.
According to Syspro ERP reviews, some of the key features include; financials, manufacturing, payroll and customer relationship management (CRM ) modules. Syspro ERP reviews also mention seamless integration with third party products such as inventory management for companies that need supply chain and inventory tools. As a modular cloud ERP, its components can be upgraded as the company continues to grow while maintaining low overall implementation costs, as noted in Syspro ERP reviews from business users. Users also benefits from its global network outreach that the developers have established over the years, as indicated in Syspro ERP reviews.
Syspro ERP Highlights
- The application supports multi-mode such as make-to-order, batch, and make to stock. It is particularly used by small and midsize manufacturers such as mid-market manufacturers, distribution/supply chain management.
- Target Market- SYSPRO ERP targets small and mid-size manufacturer and distributor.
- Customer choice- SYSPRO offers a delivery choice of cloud/ hosted or on premise deployment. The SaaS ERP is backed with a Service Level Agreement (SLA). The application code base remains the same. Cloud ERP is an adoption that has become one of the highest business growth sector.
- Extensibility- SYSPRO is built with a .Net with a Microsoft stack. It uses a rules-based development environment used for customization and extensibility. It is an underlying platform that is available to both customers and partners. It modifies business objects, and also application logic. It doesn’t change the source code.
- Total Cost of Ownership- SYSPRO implementation achieves a fast value time. It is combined with a SaaS subscription procurement model, and an ongoing system administration. It delivers a compelling Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Global Reach- It is used by customers in more than 60 countries.
- Company Viability- SYSPRO has sufficient critical mass and thus can afford to undertake related R&D and other investments that help users to focus on their core business.