FortiVoice phone system is designed to meet the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs. FortiVoice comes with a wide range of features designed to improve business communications and productivity. The solution is highly powerful, and flexible enough to meet the needs of customers in any business vertical. FortiVoice is simple to use, intuitive, and can be up and running in minutes. Overall, FortiVoice IP PBX improves a business’s communication and image while providing low upfront cost. FortiVoice has a huge market of happy customers.
FortiVoice telephone solutions come with a comprehensive set of features essential to run a small business efficiently. All the features come preloaded with the solution and are included in the premium.
- Voice Features: FortiVoice has many useful features such as auto attendant, ring groups, voicemail, dial by name, conferencing, call hold, call bridge, call recording and many others. All these features are available at an affordable price.
- Auto-Attendant: The FortiVoice auto-attendant has a wide variety of touchtone choices that can be configured to meet the company requirement. C will hear professional greetings thus helping to build the company’s brand image. It offers 20 levels of auto-attendants.
- Traditional Phone System (POTS): FortiVoice can handle both VoIP and traditional phone lines. For businesses that need to have a traditional landline, this is a game changer.
- Connect Anywhere: The Connect Anywhere feature lets users connect their cell phones or any other device to the system. Additional numbers can be entered to increase mobility.
- Multi-language Support: The solution supports multiple languages, including English, Spanish and French. Callers can select the language they are comfortable with to maneuver the auto attendant answers and routing.