IQMS has a flagship product called the Enterprise IQ. It is developed with specifications for discrete and also repetitive manufacturers. They can be found in aerospace, automotive, plastics, metal fabrication, packaging industries and others. Though its focus is on firms that have repetitive processes, the system can also be used by Engineer-to-Order (ETO) or Make-to-Order(MTO) companies. The product offers Enterprise Resource Planning, and also Manufacturing Execution Functionality. These include core accounting, real-time shop floor control, production planning, scheduling among other tasks. Under the hood, IQMS utilizes Oracle database thus enabling the ERP system to support infinite number of concurrent users.
- IQMS is committed to progressive development. It works with customers for years so that new features can be refined and added to the system.
- It has a mobile application offered with the core product which allows users to access systems remotely from wireless devices.
- The implementation process backed by direct staff from the company aims at ensuring the smoothest transition for new clients. IQMS boasts of high customer retention within the industry. It is currently at 98%.
- It is has the most visual graphic interface - with color coding compared to QAD, and Epicor. Just from a glance, you can tell the releases that have shipped, are late or due.
- The scheduling Gantt chart shows the work orders that will be late, won't receive materials on time, or need to be expedited.
- Real-time Production monitors show visually the machines that are running slow, down, or fast.
- Highly productive- you can right-click any record, and it showcases all related information.
- The IQMS system alert is a tool that allows you to manage processes by exception. You can set it up to look for problematic situations, and if found it emails someone about it. Such problems include uncoded downtime, overdue raw materials, due calibrations. It can clean-up files, perform backups and others.