Arkadin Cloud Communications offers a conference call tool that allows you to host and schedule phone meetings from around the globe. It offers conference features, file sharing, interactive tools among others. You can send out invites to your target participants using Microsoft Outlook. The maximum number of participants is up to 50 individuals. It is used for communication and collaboration among the participants. It provides audio conferencing, video conferencing, room video conferencing, and unified communication. On a large scale, Arkadin helps event management staff to run critical events such as shareholder meetings, internal communications, and company training sessions.
- Reliable customer support service whereby Arkadin has setup localized regional offices and the support team speaks your language. This means that the support calls are handled quickly, and the team understands the customer needs. It also has a real-time operator support team that is available to help you during technical difficulties.
- It gets participants into their specified meetings within 20 seconds and has placed safeguards to ensure that no one is delayed while attempting to join a call.
- The security policies are in tandem with the industry best-practices. The measures are set up according to ISO27001- that represents the international standard for data security. The company reviews, and updates their security measures regularly.
- The architecture has multiple protection levels against disaster, and failure. The systems have a disaster recovery plan that brings the service back online using different regional installations for their services.
- Record keeping of meetings, and sales presentations.
- Cuts the time, hassle, and costs of business travel because it offers remote conferencing.
- Increases productivity, and builds relationships globally through collaboration services such as audio, video, web conferencing, and unified communication and event solutions. It also has an intuitive and user-friendly technology that enables you to focus on the meetings effectively.
- You don’t have to make reservations. You can communicate anytime and anywhere.