The US-based business VoIP provider Alliance Phones is the most easy-to-use Business VoIP Provider. The phone is easy to set-up and use, providing small and medium-sized companies, communities and call centers with IP telephony solutions.
The Phone supports a number of platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. All phones come preconfigured and don't require any additional installation.
The phone offerings include Cisco SPA 2102 Phone Adapter with Router, Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Small Business IP phone, 2, 3, 4 and 5 line Business IP phones, Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Small Business IP phone, Cisco SPA 504G 4-Line Small Business IP Phone, Cisco SPA 525G 5-Line Small Business IP phones, Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 IP phone and Polycom Soundstation IP 6000 Conference Phone.
You can sign up for a free demo and gets unlimited free calling for 30 days. Alliance offers three plans to suit your specific business needs:
- Easy Plan: This plan is suitable for 1 to 3 users and provides features such as unlimited minutes, rich PBX, no initial setup, and a monthly contract.
- Simplicity Plus: This plan is suitable for 4 to 20 users and offers unlimited minutes, rich PBX, no initial setup, and a monthly contract.
- Effortless Plus: This plan is suitable for 100+ users and delivers the same functionality as that of Simplicity Plus.
The additional features included in every plan are:
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy Integration between your phones & your business system
- Unlimited and Free Auto Attendants
- Conference Calls
- Online Fax
- Call Queuing
- Call Recording
- Epic Support
- Extensions & Voicemail
- Music/Message on Hold
- Cloud Contact Management
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook, Filemakes and SugarCRM
- Unlimited Plans apply to the United States and Canada only
- Porting Phone Numbers $15/number
Alliance owns and sells technology they own. This makes it easier to troubleshoot and perform upgrades and maintenance on their own schedule for small business clients.