The Grasshopper virtual phone system is designed for start-up and small businesses. Grasshopper is a cloud based phone system, managed in the cloud, that requires no complicated equipment to buy or install, and no special software to download. Grasshopper is an innovative solution for entrepreneurs and works hard to keep developing new and innovative tools to improve their services. Grasshopper was founded in 2003.
Pricing: Grasshopper offer various plans based on the number of minutes included. All plans come with a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time. All plans include standard call features like call forwarding and screening, voice mail and fax service, virtual fax, transfer live calls, number portability, name directories, conference calling.
- Toll Free Number: customers can choose a toll free or vanity number, or have their existing toll free numbers transferred to their Grasshopper account. 800, 888, 866, 855, 844 or 877 numbers are currently available.
- Custom Greeting: When calling in, customers are welcomed with a customized message which directs them to the right employee, department or provide relevant information. Grasshopper lets you choose form a selection of professional voices to represent your company. Messages can be recorded and played in various languages. Grasshopper also offers a Q&A extension that asks a series of questions to callers and compiles questions and answers in a voicemail for later consultation.
- On Hold Music: companies can choose form a selection of on-hold music, or even better upload their own selection or play a custom message highlighting your company or products.
- Conference Call: Creating a conference call is easy with Grasshopper. The moderator can simply enter all the numbers to be included in the conference call and Grasshopper connects to every one of them.
- Voicemail to email: Grasshopper transcripts your voicemail into a text version that can be read at a later time
- Automatic call distribution: ACD queue automatically connects incoming calls to the right person or place them on hold until the rep becomes available. Calls can also be routed so that employees receive an equal number of calls per day, which gives them the same chances to close deals.
- Customer Service: Grasshopper offers various online resources, including a FAQ section, a searchable knowledge base, a toll free phone number or submit a support ticket.