HighFive is a new video conferencing device that gives the promise of cutting out speakerphones, dial-ins and projectors from company cultures. It's taking a gadget that has lately been considered obsolete and boring and turning it into a slick and friendly device. It contains a high definition camera that has an array of four microphones. It also has a mount that sits on top of a television. It is packaged sleekly, and once it is set up, it requires no additional remote controls or cables. It works similarly to Google Chromecast whereby users display their phone or computer content on a bigger screen. You can invite participants to join the video conference by sharing the URL. They don't necessarily require the device to participate.
- Accessible face-to-face communication for small and medium-sized businesses that increase their productivity.
- The high definition camera and mobile applications make it easier to set up and run the software. You can also share the screen wirelessly without cables. You can just click to share your screen on a TV display or the cloud.
- You can communicate with participants i.e. employees and team members from any location even when you aren’t in the same office over the internet. You don’t require any pin codes to join the meeting.
- It eliminates the need for conference calls and document sharing that tend to be bothersome. It is also time-saving because it reduces the time it takes for participants to dial in. Previously the participants also weren’t well informed about the distributed documents by the time the conference calls were held.
- Affordable prices- thus making it attainable for small and medium-sized companies. With its integrated hardware and software approach, HighFive can provide a high-quality experience at lower costs compared to the usual standard price for the video conferencing system.