It is clear that cumbersome business procedures steal precious time from critical tasks. To address this issue, Zoho CRM specializes in tailoring customer systems that allow users the freedom to focus on their core business while an automated CRM solution performs key workflows, such as e-mails, broadcasts and updates. The result is increased productivity and an enhanced sales processes.
Zoho CRM’s easy to use tools have a broad range of functions that enable the development of different businesses by focusing on how to optimally interact with your customers.
Zoho is one of the cheapest CRM offerings on the market. It is an online cloud solution, and you can start for free with the Standard, Professional or Enterprise Edition.
The possibilities of Zoho CRM systems include:
- Automation sales department: Zoho CRM can help your sales deparment (as well as executives and managers) by using modern means of automation, such as identifying potential consumers, preforming probability analysis and competitor analysis, forecasting in real time quota management, and providing detailed reports.
- Marketing Automation: With Zoho CRM, you can effectively plan marketing campaigns, track marketing costs and improve the quality of the process.
- Become Mobile: Take the company CRM with you anywhere! Access customer data from your mobile phone and be consistently up-to-date - even in offline mode.
- Integrate with other systems: Zoho CRM's completely open API enables integration into any standard Web and enterprise applications.
- Integrating email: Zoho CRM automatically tracks e-mail exchanges with your customers. You can also send emails to a specific address or select emails to easily share them with your team.
The another big advantage of Zoho is that when you create an account with Zoho CRM, you get access to other Zoho products such as file storage, web meetings, project management, invoices and others.