Zoho CRM specializes in tailoring customer systems that allow users the freedom to focus on their core business while an automated CRM solution performs key workflows, such as e-mails, broadcasts and updates. The result is increased productivity and an enhanced sales processes.
Zoho CRM’s easy to use tools have a broad range of functions that enable the development of different businesses by focusing on how to optimally interact with your customers.
With omnichannel and cloud-based communications, Zoho CRM is one of the lowest priced CRM products in the market. It comes with a Free edition free for upto 3 users, and subscription based editions are Standard, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
Key features of Zoho CRM include :
- Sales force Automation : Zoho CRM enables businesses to automate their end-to-end sales tasks. From within this single feature, sales teams can manage leads, deals, accounts and contacts. They can identify potential revenue-generating leads, nurture and engage with them and successfully convert leads into deals, using workflow rules they can also automate routine sales tasks and focus on growing customer relationships.
- Canvas enables users to customize their CRM layouts according to industry requirements. With a simple drag-and-drop editor, users can design the CRM to suit their needs or choose from a list of pre-built industry specific templates
- Omnichannel communication connects businesses with their customers through multiple channels like email, telephony, social media platforms. Enables team collaborations through chats from within the platform.
- In-depth analytics tools helps businesses make data-driven decision making. Generate customizable reports, charts with Sales analytics, view sales performance and status using dashboards,
- AI-powered sales assistant Zia can make sales predictions, detect anomalies based on buying behaviour and trends, suggest workflows and best time to contact customers.
- Marketing automation feature helps businesses segment customers and run targeted marketing campaigns, analyze ROI of campaigns to identify effective campaigns.
- Data security with two-factor authentication, HIPAA compliant and meets GDPR guidelines.
- Zoho CRM's mobile app is the top-rated CRM mobile app. Businesses can take all the CRM activities on-the-go while receiving real-time notifications. Users can take notes, schedule meetings, view analytics dashboards, scan business cards and turn them into CRM contacts.
The another big advantage of Zoho is that when you create an account with Zoho CRM, you get access to other Zoho products such as file storage, web meetings, project management, invoices and others.