The developers of ProcessPro ERP believe that business owners who get more information concerning their operations, also get a lot more profits out of their businesses. ProcessPro is an intelligent Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that is designed with specifications for batch process manufacturers. It delivers a dashboard of key business operations metrics that supports the management in making important decisions. With input from process manufacturing experts, ProcessPro offers deep operational insights unique to the industry. The system adapts to the industry’s distinctive needs with functions supporting such processes as lot tracking, formulation management, and regulatory compliance.
- Inventory Control- It tracks inventory balances, serial numbers, product line information and others.
- General Ledger- uses advanced general ledger designed to meet the current needs of the businesses.
- Accounts Payable-The module creates checks, partial payments, recurring obligations, and generates notices of warning that assist to prevent losses.
- The ProcessPro is designed for users in industries such as Nutraceuticals, Specialty Chemical, Personal Care, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical.
- It provides a single source that deals with every phase of the manufacturing process. There aren’t any resellers that lack third party modules, or support.
- The support that is given is live, and it is never automated. The ProcessPro Team is highly dedicated and trained to answer various questions related to the product.
- As a user, you gain expert level experience from the process manufacturing industry. They understand the unique needs of the industry that you are in.
- It tackles the five-mission critical business functions that include Sales, Inventory, Quality, and Manufacturing). This links all your information through integrated functionalities of business intelligence.
- Visibility- In real-time, the data can be run efficiently, and it grows profitability. They provide everything from graphical productivity snapshots, project financials, drill downs, and sharing information with certified ERP software partners.