Phonebooth provides data and voice communication services for small and medium-sized businesses. True to their words, for $20/month Phonebooth services include all the features SMBs need in a phone system, plus unlimited minutes: no hidden charges and no surprises.
Contrary to most VoIP providers, Phonebooth owns and operates on a nationwide all-IP network owned and maintained by Bandwidth.com, its parent company – Bandwidth.com Inc. As such Phonebooth doesn’t rely on third-party providers to deliver its VoIP services and is not subject to their potential outages or fluctuations in quality: Phonebooth can provide a much more reliable and stable service and if needed, they are responsible to fix any issues and keep the services up and running.
Phonebooth offers a free plan that includes 200 min/m (3 cents per additional minute), free local number, auto-attendant, “Find Me” routing, 50 voice mail transcriptions/month.
Phonebooth’s unlimited plan offers unlimited minutes and all the features you need to run your business professionally for $20/month/user. The business features include 2 free phone numbers, auto-attendants, conference calling, voice to text email transcriptions, call forwarding, unlimited groups (support, sales, etc) and 2 free bridges.
- Auto-attendant: This feature gives a professional presence to your business and automatically directs calls to the right department or individual. Auto-attendants are customizable, including a menu system and a dial-by-name option. There is no limit to the number of auto-attendant you can add
- HD Voice Quality: Phonebooth offers HD voice quality.
- “Follow Me” call Routing: The “Find-Me, Follow-Me” feature makes sure you stay connected and never miss an important call. Calls can be routed to your cell phone, or to a colleague. One number can track you down where ever you are with a simple configuration in the user portal.
- Web 2.0 Interface: Phonebooth phone system features can be manage through an intuitive and easy-to-use Web-based interface, with no IT knowledge.
- Mobility: the system portal can be accessed from anywhere on any connected device.
- Redundancy: Phonebooth uses a business grade architecture that offers several points of redundancy and provides a reliable service. The system is hosted in geographically-diverse data centers, and the server facilities are monitored around the clock for extra security.