Onstream Media is the optimal solution for high-end organizations that require flexible video conferencing software for their in-house meetings, business meetings, and client meetings. With the software, you can host meetings of up to 1000 people. It is rare to find companies that host meetings with such a large number of people, however the additional capacity comes in handy when you are hosting training sessions using the software. The participants can have their views heard using methods such as raising their hands when they have questions to ask. They can also answer polls by giving their opinions on the issues raised.
- Automated follow-up emails are also sent after each meeting. It assists you to stay connected to the participants especially if you are working with new clients.
- Intuitive user interface- The software is easy to learn. The necessary controls are placed on the toolbar across the screen top. The tools that you will find here include the polling tools, drawing tools, file and screen sharing options and meeting recording buttons.
- You can manage your meetings and participants by adding and removing attendees, discussing various issues in the group, and private chat, and you can also mute the noisy attendees.
- The information shared is displayed on the large window at the center of the screen. This makes it easier for participants to view the presentations.
- Polling- You can create poll questions that will be asked during the meeting. It is a valuable method to attain feedback on the presentation and also suitable for engaging your audience. After the meeting, you can choose to make the results public or keep them private. These tools are highly encouraged especially in meetings where attendees have difficulties in sharing their opinions.
- Sharing- You can quickly share files from your computer with other participants. You can right-click on their name(s), select “send file” and choose what you want to send. You can share up to and including ten documents with your attendees throughout the meeting. You can also download the files from the meeting whenever you need to.
- Advanced recording tools- You can edit the videos for the meeting to highlight the relevant sections of the meeting. The videos can be edited from within the software, and you can break down the meetings into chapters.