OnSIP is a cloud-based phone solution focusing on user experience and efficiency. OnSIP offers more than 50 system features, hundreds of options for configuration and the flexibility to use any SIP phone. OnSIP ensures service reliability by using redundant servers, Tier 1 Internet connections, routers and established carriers for its VoIP services. The OnSIP platform is divided geographically into two well-known data centers in New York and Los Angeles. Calls are also routed to avoid carrier hops and to provide high-quality service to customers. OnSIP customer support is excellent and it has a customer satisfaction rating of 98%.
The solution offers 50+ features to help businesses address various activities such as webmail, voicemail, call recording, conferencing and many more.
- Integration: OnSIP helps businesses to work smarter by integrating their solutions with existing platforms such as Zendesk, Salesforce and Highrise. This helps to improve business productivity and efficiency.
- Performance Monitoring: Using the OnSIP Smart Queue Dashboard, managers and supervisors can view call logs, monitor queues, generate reports on different metrics, etc. This helps in making informed decisions on the team and their performance.
- Click to Call: With OnSIP’s InstaCall, website visitors can call a sales line through a video call app without having to download any application.
- Basic Features: Even the basic features of OnSIP are very extensive and include auto attendants, dial-by-name directory, inbound bridge, ACD queues, voicemail to email, international dialing, personal ring strategy, connect anywhere facility and many others.
- Call Center Features: OnSIP offers features directed at making call center operations easier, such as smart queue dashboard, smart queue call recording, Zendesk and Google Analytics integration, Instaphone for SalesForce.com, simple call hold integration, and OnSIP assistant for Google Chrome.
- Greater Collaboration: OnSIP features such as Unified Communications, personal call links, Outlook integration, extension dialing from anywhere, Instaphone browser phone, etc. help to improve employee collaboration.
OnSIP is easy to use and comes with some excellent features that help to manage phone systems more easily. It has an intuitive admin portal, which makes provisioning easy. All call details are recorded, and the dashboard for viewing the various reports is user friendly.