LivePOS is a hybrid cloud Point of Sale solution designed specifically for the retail industry. The solution caters to the requirements of large business enterprises and global enterprises that are spread across multiple locations. The solution provides 24x7 support to its customers irrespective of their location. LivePOS supports multiple currencies and provides integrated tax regulations features. LivePOS is a hybrid solution: front-end features are installed locally at the store on a windows-based computer. The web-based backend management system can be accessed through the secure online Dashboard, from any device, PC, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Offline Mode: LivePOS is Windows-based for the front end app and has a mobile checkout application for Apple centric devices. All actions performed in the front and back-end are stored in the cloud and updates are done in real time. Because the front-end software is installed locally, the store can perform transactions even without an internet connection.
- Customer Management: LivePOS stores customer-related information to come up with rewards schemes, discounts, and loyalty points. Because of the customer focused features it ensures that the customers are happy and the customer lifetime value increases.
- Ease of Use: The solution is user friendly and with streamlined business processes built in.
- Pricing: LivePOS can be downloaded and used for free for a 14 day trial period. After which the solution can be purchased in three different tiers depending on the business requirement – small, established or franchise.
- Reporting: The solution has a robust reporting engine which helps retailers to monitor their business metrics to improve the business efficiency.
- Integrations: The LivePOS solution can be integrated with other third-party apps such as Shopify, MailChimp, Contact Constant, Groupon etc.
LivePOS has an extensive support team which provides telephone and chat support. The website has a huge repository of user’s resources.