With a bedrock of experience and the continuously trained expertise of system specialists, Avaya develops optimum, tailor-made and cutting-edge communication solutions to support and optimize business processes for industries of all kinds.
Avaya Phone System improves the efficiency of cooperation and encouragesthe formation of healthy relationships between employees, business partners, and customers, all while reducing transportation costs.
Avaya offers a wide range of desktop phones - IP-phones, digital, analog, and wireless telephones, and phones supporting the SIP protocol. Avaya phones use the patented technology of Avaya OmniSound that provides an excellent quality of communication at any group meeting.
Avaya phone conferencing is easy to use thanks to advanced features that enhance productivity. These phones are easy to install and can connect to your network. The phone system features include:
- Universal solution: Provides support for third-party systems for rooms, mobile devices, tablets and desktop computers, and a variety of opportunities to work together from almost any device, both in the workplace and on the road.
- Ease of use: Start working with any employee from any location by connecting to virtually any network with just one click!
- Reasonable price for medium-sized enterprises
- IP Office: Unified Communications provide communication and collaboration in real time throughout the organization.
- Integrated management for conferences simplifies and accelerates the setup and administration of conferences.
- Wireless handsets with IP technology and DECT
- Wireless connections and functions, including conference calls and access to corporate telephone directories, help user productivity, even during the movement of the subscriber around the premises.
Avaya is constantly introducing innovations in unified communications and is developing a portfolio of Engagement Solutions.
Avaya solutions can help with the optimization of communications for development and modernization of existing systems, improving employee productivity, and the creation of new competitive applications that provide growth and development.