Act! is the world's best selling CRM system for managing contacts and communication with customers. This CRM solution can effectively record information, organize daily tasks effectively, and lets you communicate and share information.
With 2.8 million satisfied users worldwide, Act! is particularly beneficial for small and medium enterprises. The software has been available on the market for over 25 years and is fast to deploy, adaptable and easy to use.
With customer and contact management software, Act! optimizes all your customer-facing business processes and supports your sales team in making customer customized offers. Strengthen your sales, increase the efficiency of your teams and make the activities of your customer service and staff transparant.
The Act! CRM consists of the following versions:
- Act! Essential: Particularly well suited for individual enterprises or small teams of up to ten users. You can keep all your business activities in view: customer contact information, e-mails, meeting notes, activities, histories or to-dos - you will find everything you need, all in one platform.
- Act! Premium: Act! Premium offers a holistic view of your customers. And with the mobile access of Act! Premium, you and your team can access the information in your CRM while on the move. It is particularly well suited for teams of ten or more users.
With Act!, you can see all customer information with a glance, and on one platform. The Client Manager seamlessly integrates all data that is important to you - whether from Microsoft Outlook, Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, LinkedIn or Facebook.
- With Act!, you have all customer data and documents at hand - correspondence, documents, notes, appointments and any other activity.
- With just one click, you get a complete overview of your entire correspondant history. You can also sort by date, type, user or keyword to find the exact information that you need.
- Google and Act! provides direct integration with Google applications including mail, contacts and calendar. As such, all data between Act! and Google are synchronized.