sipVine was founded in 2005, with the sole aim of providing high-quality, feature-rich VoIP-based phone services for small and medium businesses. The sipVine solution is deployed on the customer’s equipment and VoIP QoS software. During the call, the VoIP QoS software prioritizes the voice traffic on the Internet bandwidth and moves the data traffic to the background. This ensures that the voice quality is high, while data movement is not visibly slowed. Before installation, sipVine engineers verify the business’s Internet bandwidth to determine whether it is enough to handle voice traffic.
sipVine’s hosted VoIP solution is supported by fully redundant hardware and robust connectivity architecture, which ensures instantaneous rerouting in case of equipment malfunction or any connectivity issues.
- Voicemail: All voicemails can be delivered either to the phone or email inbox.
- Extension Options: Several features can be installed as needed, such as direct extension dialing, direct paging and direct transfer to voicemail.
- Music on Hold: Both standard and custom options are available for music and messaging on hold.
- Automated Attendant: This feature can be deployed either at the beginning or depending on the call flow, and can be customized to meet customer-specific call routing requirements.
- Holiday Schedule: The auto attendant can be programmed to greet callers with a holiday greeting according to a pre-defined schedule.
- Call Queues & Call Routing: Depending upon the time of the day or week, calls can be routed and auto attendant messaging deployed. Calls can also be directed to an available associate to reduce call queueing.
- Call Park: In case of high call volumes, more than one parking space can be created so that callers can be placed on hold and retrieved later from any phone.
- Fax: Inbound faxes can be sent to email and outbound faxes can be sent either from a fax machine, email or web portal.
- Call Conferencing: Conference calls can be made using sipVine’s toll-free pricing platform.