WorkWise ERP is a flexible business management solution developed by WorkWise LLC. It is engineered on a role-based platform specifically for the modern manufacturing industry. It can be deployed as a stand-alone on-site application or as a cloud ERP. Under the hood, WorkWise packs forty-five applic...
WorkWise ERP is a flexible business management solution developed by WorkWise LLC. It is engineered on a role-based platform specifically for the modern manufacturing industry. It can be deployed as a stand-alone on-site application or as a cloud ERP. Under the hood, WorkWise packs forty-five applications that are used in building hundreds of company roles all of which deploy at Group Level - It could be customer service, accounts payable, scheduling, and others. These functions are designed as unique templates, called Role-Based WorkBenches (RBW). WorkWise core architecture enables assembly of screens and functions that are necessary to march each user’s roles and responsibilities thus increasing productivity and efficiency across the company.
- Efficiency is increased due to users’ ability to access their Role-Based WorkBenches details with one click.
- It saves queries for later use, and exports query results directly to Excel. It also sets specific navigation and browser preferences.
- It protects confidential data through enhanced security which can be set at roles and user level.
- It offers complete implementation services as well as Call Center support. It uses their exclusive RBIM (Role-Based Implementation Methodology) including built-in management checkpoints. It ensures that the project continues efficiently, and quickly.
- It is an excellent fit used in mid-sized manufacturers. It looks to reduce costs, and it also increases success by managing their resources, technology, and managing time efficiently.
- It covers Product Data Management (PDM), Planning, Supply-Chain Management (SCM), Finance, Accounting & Administration (FAA). Decision Support & Enterprise Tools (DSET) and Web Applications.
- The enterprise resource planning software is a revolutionary ERP application that allows your workflow to be configured based on the users’ role and designed for various job specifications.
- WorkWise Users don’t have to change applications when transferring to a different device, since all they need, is access to the cloud ERP.
- Project Management Features
- Financial Management Features
- Manufacturing Control Features
- Supply Chain Management Features
- Plant Maintenance
- HR functions
- Reporting Features
- Document Control Features
- ERP System Management and Users
- Security and Compliance
Request a custom quote for your business
The impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has increased substantially and more companies than ever be...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps businesses manage day-to-day operationsl activities; something espe...
Many packaging materials or parts used in the manufacturing industry are created by starting with larger pieces of ne...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has historic roots in the manufacturing industry. For decades, manufactur...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’...