QAD Enterprise Resource Planning system has maintained its position as one of the leading business software solutions in an extremely competitive industry. It targets various process and manufacturing industries such as the Automotive, Food and Beverage and Consumer Products. Among its key features ...
QAD Enterprise Resource Planning system has maintained its position as one of the leading business software solutions in an extremely competitive industry. It targets various process and manufacturing industries such as the Automotive, Food and Beverage and Consumer Products. Among its key features is its real-time business intelligence solution which is delivered via its cloud ERP architecture. Flexible deployment means that businesses are able to achieve hard-cash savings by initially installing the modules they need most and upgrading with time. Over the years QAD ERP software publishers have established a reputation for delivering world-class products that assist business leaders to adapt to fluid business models.
- Internationalization: QAD’s business is mainly derived from countries outside the U.S. which accounts for about 60% of the company’s total revenues. The software supports multiple currencies, payment methods, and regional localizations among other option that gives it global capabilities.
- Customer Choice: QAD grants customers delivery choices such as cloud, hybrid, and on-premise combinations, and software procurement such as SaaS. It uses a similar code set for the on-premise and cloud. It facilitates environments of mixed use.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence- QAD supplement packaged reports with real business intelligence solutions e.g. data warehousing, and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP).
- Company Viability- QAD has the tenacity to remain relevant, and it delivers the technology that enables business objectives and satisfies customers.
- QAD ERP applications allow the measurement, and also control of critical business processes. It also utilizes specific industry best practices that support companies.
- Ease of use: It assists by delivering business ERP solutions that are easy to deploy, efficient and also support learning by the clients’ personnel.
- Dynamic: It keeps up with the industry changes and stays ahead of the customer’s business. It embraces continuous changes incurred by its clients. The software provides top in class financials too.
QAD Cloud ERP
- ERP System Management and Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Support Features
- Project Management Features
- Manufacturing Control Features
- Financial Management Features
- Supply Chain Management Features
- Reporting Features
- Security and Compliance
- Plant Maintenance
Request a custom quote for your business
The impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has increased substantially and more companies than ever be...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps businesses manage day-to-day operationsl activities; something espe...
Many packaging materials or parts used in the manufacturing industry are created by starting with larger pieces of ne...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has historic roots in the manufacturing industry. For decades, manufactur...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’...