Oracle ERP represents one of the globe’s leading enterprise software organizations. They have built a sophisticated portfolio of business software applications through high-profile acquisitions. The company is well-known for its strengths in the database, and infrastructure systems. It offers ...
Oracle ERP represents one of the globe’s leading enterprise software organizations. They have built a sophisticated portfolio of business software applications through high-profile acquisitions. The company is well-known for its strengths in the database, and infrastructure systems. It offers applications that are used in many industries can be utilized by any size of organization, and addresses nearly all business challenges. The core of their applications lie in customer relationship management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP), supply chain and transport management, and financial management. Oracle has about a dozen product lines for their enterprise software. The core ERP lines are Oracle Fusion Applications, PeopleSoft Enterprise, Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards Enterprise.
- Oracle also offers applications based on business analytics through the Hyperion line. It provides project management software through the Primavera line. The Product lifecycle management is provided through the Agile line and other independent applications.
- It uses Modern technology, delivery choice, open standards, and cloud portability. It is setting standards with regards to cloud ERP based on the delivery options.
- The Oracle Fusion can be procured as a software license, and it is installed on-premise. The cloud portability permits customers to change their cloud networks. It is also based on changing business conditions. It also gives the customers options not only to choose the best application software, but also the best cloud delivery in terms of their business requirements. These include information security, data center proximity, cloud provider credentials, and others.
- Oracle responds to consumer requests for the portability of both delivery choice, and cloud transferability. It gives the customers options of moving the ERP software vendors to their cloud of choice. It also protects their investments better.
- Negotiable prices- Oracle has flexible sales, and they are linked to the competitiveness of the sale opportunity, Wall Street expectations, and quarterly results.
Oracle Cloud ERP
- ERP System Management and Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Support Features
- Project Management Features
- Manufacturing Control Features
- Financial Management Features
- Supply Chain Management Features
- Reporting Features
- Security and Compliance
- Plant Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Service Level Agreement
- US federal requirements of data preservation
Request a custom quote for your business
The impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has increased substantially and more companies than ever be...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps businesses manage day-to-day operationsl activities; something espe...
Many packaging materials or parts used in the manufacturing industry are created by starting with larger pieces of ne...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has historic roots in the manufacturing industry. For decades, manufactur...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’...