Infor is a well-established software solutions provider that has over the past grown to be a formidable player in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software market. The company offers full set applications that range from ERP to EAM ( Enterprise Asset Management). It also provides Product Life-...
Infor is a well-established software solutions provider that has over the past grown to be a formidable player in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software market. The company offers full set applications that range from ERP to EAM ( Enterprise Asset Management). It also provides Product Life-Cycle Management (PLM) to workforce management. The company has in its acquisition about 30 software companies. This gives it a strong products portfolio with high-profile customers. Infor has introduced Infor10 ION ERP Suite. It is a middleware technology that link Infor applications. All their products are branded using the same prefix.
- The primary Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products include:-
- Infor10 ERP Enterprise
- Lawson M3 ERP Enterprise.
- Infor10 ERP Business
- Infor10 ERP Express
- Infor10 ERP Process Business
At first glance, the products look similar. Each of them offers typical ERP capabilities. On closer inspection, it is noticeable that the products have unique functionalities used by different industries and manufacturers. For instance:-
- The Infor10 ERP Process Business is designed specifically for process manufacturers. This might include chemical, food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- The Infor10 ERP Express is targeted towards discrete manufacturers in aerospace, defense, automotive, and machinery manufacturers.
- Infor also offers Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software to organizations that track financial, and maintenance information of assets and buildings. The products include Infor10 EAM Enterprise, Infor10 EAM Business, Infor10 EAM (MP2), Infor10 EAM Asset Sustainability. Each is aimed at a particular size of an organization except the Sustainability product. For instance Infor, 10 EAM targets large enterprises. It is used mainly by 60% of Fortune 500.
- Infor10 EAM Business targets small, and mid-sized organizations. EAM Asset Sustainability has capabilities to track energy-efficiency and environmental impact with specifications to buildings.
- Infor ERP is reasonably priced, and also user-friendly. This provides good customer support before, during and after ERP implementation. It assists in improving financial capabilities such as cash management and budgeting.
- ERP System Management and Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Support Features
- Project Management Features
- Manufacturing Control Features
- Financial Management Features
- Supply Chain Management Features
- HR functions
- Reporting Features
- Security and Compliance
- Customer Services
Request a custom quote for your business
The impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has increased substantially and more companies than ever be...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps businesses manage day-to-day operationsl activities; something espe...
Many packaging materials or parts used in the manufacturing industry are created by starting with larger pieces of ne...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has historic roots in the manufacturing industry. For decades, manufactur...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’...