Epicor ERP is a worldclass Enterprise Resource Planning business management solution used by over 20,000 customers in more than 150 countries. It is a single, end-to-end software solution used mostly by mid-market firms. It is guided by user needs in the current market. It is also built on 100% Micr...
Epicor ERP is a worldclass Enterprise Resource Planning business management solution used by over 20,000 customers in more than 150 countries. It is a single, end-to-end software solution used mostly by mid-market firms. It is guided by user needs in the current market. It is also built on 100% Microsoft-designed Technology to enable significant access to the users already familiar with common Microsoft products. Guided by user requirements, it offers a variety of tailored solutions for various industries such as Fabricated Metals, Electronics & High Tech, Industrial Machinery, among others.
Some of its key highlights include;
- Reliable- Epicor is flexible based on its service-oriented architecture. It’s supportive globally 24/7.
- Capacity- It manages every business aspect with ease. It takes advantage of specified industry solutions.
- Competency- The software streamlines various business processes, uses real-time information and reduces manual activities, and re-works.
- Visibility- It’s a single-use platform whereby data is shared across the whole business. This gives insights into practical decisions.
- Scalability- It provides a strong growth platform and supports the business as it grows progressively.
- Customization and Configurability- The platform is based on core business architecture. It’s formulated to suit customer or industry requirements i.e. financial management, supply chain management, production management, project management, service management, sales management and others.
- Ease of Everything- Epicor solutions feature a host of simple, easy-to-use tools to ensure less time is spent working in software and more time running businesses. It offers scalable solutions, flexibility, and an incredibly successful platform.
- Global Support- It has a distribution channel of over 300 partners, and over 4000 employees worldwide. This reassures its benefactors that it is an experienced software system that is operational 24/7.
- Industry-Specified Solutions- Epicor has a 45-year experience with over 33000 customers. It is used across the board by various industry parties such as the distribution of consumer goods, to hotel management. It is tailor-made to suit industrial requirements, and it has a flexible service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Consistent Implementation- It is self-proprietary, and it is implemented using a well-structured methodology called Signature. It gives customers the confidence that Epicor delivers on its promises.
- ERP System Management and Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Support Features
- Project Management Features
- Manufacturing Control Features
- Financial Management Features
- Supply Chain Management Features
- HR functions
- Reporting Features
- Security and Compliance
- Plant Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Service Level Agreement
- US federal requirements of data preservation
Request a custom quote for your business
The impact of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has increased substantially and more companies than ever be...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software helps businesses manage day-to-day operationsl activities; something espe...
Many packaging materials or parts used in the manufacturing industry are created by starting with larger pieces of ne...
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has historic roots in the manufacturing industry. For decades, manufactur...
As your business grows, the manual processes and systems that you’ve had in place (and have been working) will ...
Business growth is undeniably embedded in all your company’s goals. As your company expands however, you’...