M1 is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software solution that target small to medium sized Enterprises. It is designed to mainly assist growing manufacturers. M1 customers include custom & mixed-mode, and made-to-order MTO manufacturers. It automates and integrates business processes such as invoice quoting, and point-of-sale (POS). It is flexible, easy to customize, and it can handle unique and valuable business processes efficiently. The ERP software is easy to learn, easy to run and also maintain. This makes it quite a cost-effective solution. It integrates with email and document tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and also Microsoft MapPoint. Its intuitive navigation methods allows users to find information quickly.
Some of its key functionalities include;
- Maintaining customers and suppliers contact details.
- Managing the production jobs through job costing.
- Scheduled production that efficiently makes use of resources.
- Control of raw materials, subassemblies, and finished goods inventory.
- Analysis pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Ensuring quality warranties
- Customer service that is always available in ensuring that you get the most from the ERP system.
- The software is easily learnable, to run and maintain because it runs on Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- It integrates with everyday email and other document tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft MapPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- The M1 Start Page features a dashboard that is fully configurable so that it monitors the pertinent business parts.
- It has powerful and easy to use customization tools that tailor M1 grids, reports, and forms. i.e. The M1 fields merge into any Mail Merge document. It sends documents to various contacts at once. It also includes attachments that are within any module.
- It quickly transmits your advertising material to reach large groups, and also increases marketing power.
- Customization- with M1, the ERP System works for you. It ensures the business processes are unique and handled as you deem fit. It doesn’t force you to provide your software to the company. All the standard reports are customized, and the new reports are created with Industry Standard Crystal Reports.