Upserve POS focuses on simplifying restaurants’ daily operations, such as taking orders, tracking inventory and scheduling employees. It is the ideal solution for restaurants that need a fast and efficient service. Targeted at small businesses, the solution converts your iPad into a cash register that manages inventory and communicates with key resources. Its extensive reporting features track process efficiency, employee check-in and check-out, orders, and allows different tabs for the same table number, making table management easy. It offers user-friendly intuitive dashboards which help in gaining insights on the restaurant operations. It’s considered one of to be the best POS for restaurants.
If there’s no internet connection, Upserve POS can be connected to the router, to connect in turn to the different interfaces such as printers, cash drawers etc.
- Payments: POS processes both cash and credit cards, offering one of the lowest transaction rates. Refunds are addressed efficiently.
- Customization: The solution and terminal can be customized to your business requirements and specific preferences. Breadcrumb’s reps will train users to make any changes if necessary in the future.
- Printing: Remote printing to different printers in the location is possible. Communication between different printer terminals can be set up.
- Breadcrumb Live: The Breadcrumb Live app (iPhone) gives access all reports and functions from your mobile device. Sales and other pertinent data can be accessed in real time from anywhere.
- Breadcrumb HQ: This app is the centralized solution where to generate reports, modify settings, create menus, enter and change employee details. Access is role based.
- Offline Solution: In case of connectivity issues, the solution switches to an Offline Mode. The Credit card details are encrypted and stored in the iPad and once Internet access is restored, the transaction can be processed.
Upserve POS is PCI DSS compliant.