Lavu POS solution is focused at the restaurant vertical. It is a feature-rich solution which does more than just placing orders and processing payments. Lavu POS helps users to improve and streamline business processes in their restaurant through customized reporting, real-time data analytics and workforce management. The Lavu intuitive interface ensures that the routine restaurant activities and customer interactions are performed in a smooth and efficient manner. The Lavu POS system has extensive features for table management, workforce management and inventory management which makes the restaurant operations easy and efficient.
- Order placement: Lavu POS is iPad-based - it is possible to place orders at the table, at a terminal or even on the move. Food and drink orders can be sent to the right destination through wireless Internet routers connected to printers and kitchen display devices.
- Order Display: Lavu POS works perfectly well with traditional kitchen printers and of course with the latest Lavu Kitchen Display Systems (KDS). Lavu KDS shows orders live on the iPad.
- Payment Processing: Lavu POS allows guests to pay right at the table and even to enter gratuity. Lavu partners with major companies in the payment processing sector so that all types of payments can be accepted.
- Reports: Managers can make informed decisions thanks to customized in-depth reports on key parameters for the restaurant industry, such sales report or end-of-day reports. These reports can be accessed from anywhere with Internet access or through the Lavu Pilot App.
- Workforce management: Easily created job roles, assign pay rates, manage employee shifts and time cards on Lavu cloud-based POS solution. Inventory levels can be verified, alerts set if the stock levels fall below the reorder levels.
Lavu iPad POS system allows you to backup data remotely. For accounting purposes, your end-of-day reports can be transferred to your accounting software as well. Lavu POS is a BBB accredited business since 11/12/2015.