Square POS solution provides users all the tools needed – payments, open tickets, inventory, digital receipts and many more – to better run their business. Square POS is mobile compatible and can work on Apple devices as well as Android. The app can be downloaded for free and the cost is based on the actual transaction value. Square is known for its commitment to provide the best services and tools and to continuously build new features that make your business more efficient.
- Easy payment processing: With Square POS, it’s easy to customize your counter. When integrated with the hardware needed to process payments, the transactions can be performed anywhere. The countertop can be completely customized and run using a Square Stand, POS Kit and Square Reader. There is no need to set up a separate payment processing account. The payment deposits are done to the bank within one or two working days.
- Ease of Use: Square does not require any training. The solution comes with easy drag and drop features that make it easy to customize menus and add items to grid. The most popular items can be brought to the front to be more accessible.
- Receipt and Tipping: Either digital or printed receipts can be shared with customers, as per their preferences. Tip options are also available. The solution allows open tabs for more payment flexibility. Similarly tabs can be split and payments done in multiple ways.
- Inventory Management: Square manages and tracks inventory in real time. Item details can be changed easily, stock levels monitored and alerts sent when an item on the stock is low.
- Employee Management: Square tracks employees check-in/check-out: employees sign in on Square Dashboard and can access their information. Square also helps manage employee performance.
Square’s reporting engine is robust and helps businesses to stay on top of their metrics. Similarly the company provides excellent support, available on phone, email or website knowledge repository.