OneLogin provides a cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution that offers simple single sign-on (SSO) making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications both in the cloud and behind the firewall.
One Login is the most reliable and trustworthy cybersecurity software systems focusing on Identity and Access Management. It provides its users with tools to secure their customer, workforce and partner details at an ideal cost for your budget. This cybersecurity software enhances customer and employee experiences and secures their privacy through multi-factor authentication without adding a password that stamps out phishing, fraud and credential reuse. The software is designed to solve the password problem in the tech department.
Hackers are always trying to capture big companies’ user credentials. OneLogin uses two key technologies to secure user credentials; multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO). OneLogin offers its users a way by which adaptive authentication provides smart access to its users through machine learning. The major use of OneLogin solutions is employees to cloud-based apps (B2E), allowing organizations to accept, deploy, protect and manage access to (SaaS) applications for their employers.
What is OneLogin Used For?
OneLogin Unified Access Management Platform is a single sign-on (SSO) solution. It offers one-click access to all the applications in the cloud and at the back of the firewall. The platform utilizes multi-factor authentication to build access control using cloud-based authentication solutions and eliminate unauthorized users from accessing confidential corporate data by using only passwords. It comprises a catalog of more than 5,000 pre-integrated apps.
What are the Top OneLogin Features?
OneLogin provides organizations features such as machine learning and adaptive authentication to monitor and detect high-risk login attempts and activates additional authentication factor requests – or minimize authentication essentials in trusted instances. It also offers centralized network access in the cloud directory and mobile identity management. Advanced features include OneLogin access, which lets organizations manage access for cloud-based and on-premises apps with an individual (Identity-as-a-service solution (IDaaS). This unique cybersecurity software can manage users from less than 10 to more than 100,000.
What are the Main OneLogin Benefits?
OneLogin suite assists simple access for users without compromising the confidentiality of corporate accounts and resources. The IAM tools in this cybersecurity software make it convenient to provision, allot and set up user accounts for workers that will allow them access to significant resources, including accounts and third-party software. It practically helps resolve the problem with passwords without compromising security.
- OneLogin offers SmartFactor Authentication to its users. This feature utilizes information like location, network, IP reputation, and user behavior to monitor and detect suspicious activity.
- OneLogin is easy to use, configure and set up. The IAM tools and the automation features help IT departments streamline account management, and with streamlined SSO interfaces, users can keep track of the resources to which they have access.
- OneLogin is a perfect choice for any individual or business that requires a robust cybersecurity and access management solution.
How Much Does OneLogin Cost?
OneLogin offers different pricing plans to its users, with affordable Starter, Enterprise, and Unlimited packages to cater to a variety of company sizes and security needs.
- Starter: This plan offers single sign-on for all apps for 25 users with standard support.
- Enterprise: This plan involves MFA, end-to-end management and policy-driven security for 10 users.
- Unlimited: this pricing plan offers total identity management for complex organizations. The plan serves 5 users, and is billed monthly.