Bindo POS is a cloud-based iPad Point of Sale solution. Along with traditional POS features, it offers extended functionality such as inventory management, CRM and e-commerce. The solution integrates easily with Bindo online marketplace thus making it easy for shoppers to buy products from in-store inventory directly. The solution is completely scalable and works efficiently for large stores with thousands of categories of items. Bindo POS is suitable for all retail verticals, but it is mostly used for pet stores, beverages, pharmacies, apparel outlets, convenience stores, shoe stores, etc. Bindo POS is fully mobile compatible, secure and available anytime, anywhere.
- Register: Bindo has a robust register, which allows scanning items, adding purchases from customer specific favorites lists, finding items from inventory, etc. Customers can pay using discounts, coupons, split tender or use multiple discounts. The register can store customers’ information, issue refunds, hold receipts, print duplicate receipts, email receipts to customers and much more. Bindo’s register offers over 300 features!
- Custom Products: Products without official UPC can be added using the Add Custom Product feature.
- Inventory management: Inventory can be easily transferred and manufacturers’ barcodes can be scanned with Bindo’s Simple Scan Technology (SST). With Bindo SST, it is possible to retrieve the product image, description, title, even from a database of more than 10 million products. Stock levels can be viewed and updated in real time with sales volumes input.
- Purchase Orders: With a single click, it is possible to view the purchase orders, status, and modifications. Purchase orders contain all pertinent product information to validate against available inventory. The purchase orders vault also stores invoices, supplier details, receipts, quotes, etc. for easy retrieval.
- Credit Card Batching: Credit card batching is done twice daily at 4.00 PM and 11.00 PM.
Bindo POS offers advanced reporting and analytics tools that provide valuable insights to monitor and improve processes. Bindo POS is suitable for small businesses and is designed to be an all-in-one solution for retail and restaurants.