eClinicalWorks is a Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) application which largely taps into the unlimited potential of cloud-computing. Its publisher is a leading cloud-based EHR boasting over 115,000 providers and 800,000 medical professionals. eClinicalWorks Grid Cloud keeps patients and practice data secure and accessible from anywhere on the globe. The system is supported by a network of 9 data centers across the country, increasing both reliability, redundancy back-up and high-speed accessibility. The system provides an expanded RCM service, including communication to practice via RCM console, real-time patient insurance eligibility, claims processing - both primary and secondary - and claims follow-up.
- eClinicalWorks provides a complete integrated HER and PM solution that offers all of the functionality required by practices and groups of all sizes and specialty. It employs a single database that links patient demographics and medical records, to insurance, billing and claims data
- The system offers a variety of pricing options to accommodate different user needs and provides an initial on-site training for practices with 1-9 providers.
- The Healow unit provides a comprehensive patient engagement module that provides multiple tools aimed at increasing communications between health care providers and patients in a secure, easy and convenient way.
- eClinicalWorks RCM is a cost effective console which provides the ability to filter claims and increase the practice’s visibility
- Leveraging technology, efficient processes and powerful workflows, eclinicalWorks offers a low billing service of 2.9% of monthly collected revenue.
- eClinicalWorks supports major population health initiatives such as ACOs, Chronic Care Management, and Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- According to American EHR, the system outranks and outperforms other leading cloud-based RCM such as Epic, Athena Health, Nextgen and Cerner