McKesson offers a full suite of medical solutions. They start from electronic medical records and go through the entire spectrum - EHR, practice management and revenue cycle management solutions. The solutions are optimized for three different sizes of medical practices, those having less than 9 phy...
McKesson offers a full suite of medical solutions. They start from electronic medical records and go through the entire spectrum - EHR, practice management and revenue cycle management solutions. The solutions are optimized for three different sizes of medical practices, those having less than 9 physicians, from 10 to 25 physicians and those with more than 25 physicians. The solution for nine physicians or less is hosted in a data center. All others are based on on-premise servers.
The McKesson solution works across all sizes of clinical practices and offers three broad key result areas. These are improvements to business metrics, improvements to clinical effectiveness and giving practices better insights and analytics.
Improvement to Business Metrics - All practices must run efficiently and McKesson offers a number of tools to help your practice achieve this. Business improvement features include:
- Revenue cycle management - ensuring reimbursements come in and rejections are minimized
- Physician group management - helping with physician integration and on-boarding processes
- Strategic planning
- Growth management
- Consulting - providing customized training and user education to ensure better compliance with regulations
- Contact center services - available 24x7, scalable, secure and manned with qualified staff. The contact center ensures that the response time is under one minute and patient satisfaction and loyalty improve measurably.
Improvements to clinical effectiveness:
- Accountable care - reduce risks, reduce costs and reduce time to roll out services
- Population health management- identify people with gaps in their medical care and help physicians bridge those gaps
- Technology and services management - use new technology to reduce costs and streamline operations
- Compliance and coding - manage compliance risks and improve coding accuracy
Better insights and analytics - these include two primary sub-domains, both are critical to improved operations:
- Accountable care reports and analysis
- Financial analysis
McKesson Oncology EMR
- Support Features
- Integrated software suite
- HIPAA Compliance
- Care Management
- Patient Portal
- Reporting & Analytics
- Medical Coding
- Targeted Users
- Service Terms Offered
- Supported Devices
- User Authentication
Request a custom quote for your business
An Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a digital record containing a patient’s medical history, including allergi...
EMR (electronic medical records), also known as EHR (electronic health records) are here to stay. They’re the o...