Intacct ERP serves as a cloud-based accounting software application. It's delivered to consumers as a (SaaS) model. The company was founded in 1999, and it is a pioneer in the SaaS business software. The company has acquired about 5000 worldwide customer organization. It also represents above 30,000 users. It has a growing partnership with ecosystem resellers, accounting firms, and integrators. It has become the most preferred accounting software system for the American Institute for CPAs (AICPA). The ERP software is designed to fit small and medium size businesses. It satisfies the companies that seek deep accounting system functionality. Intacct also offers specific accounting software for various markets.
- Professional Services- The enterprise resource planning software automatically streamline the capture of non-billable hours, billable hours, and expense. It reduces revenue leakage, provides visibility to project-based cash flow.
- Accounting Firms- The SaaS software eases multi-client book-keeping. Customers have online access to shared web portals.
- Business Services- The integrated project accounting allows advertising, staffing, and other business services. They are used to track cash flow management, profitability, and cost containment for projects, or service level.
- SaaS and Software Companies- It includes features used for contract management, deferred revenue, efficient quote-to-cash process.
- Non-Profit Organizations- The software is also designed for charities, cultural institutions, faith-based organizations and others that deal with cross fiscal periods. Others include fund accounting, absolute accountability for funds stewardship.
- Hospitability- The software aids tourism venues, restaurants, hotels and other hospitality businesses. It assists in tracking revenues, property expenses, service line expenses, vendor expenses and customer expenses.
Intacct's primary targets are well-established organizations that have outgrown smaller accounting packages such as Peachtree, Quickbooks, Excel and others. Businesses that grow require step ups to sophisticated ERP system. Small businesses are also pre-disposed to the SaaS model so that they can avoid upfront capital expenditures, accelerating time value, and keeping IT resources to a minimum.