Qlik is a business intelligence (BI) software that allows users to explore, analyze, and visualize data in a self-service manner. The software utilizes a unique associative model that allows users to make connections between data points that may not be immediately obvious, enabling them to uncover new insights and patterns.
What is Qlik Used For?
Qlik is used for a variety of purposes, including data visualization, data discovery, and reporting. It can be used to analyze data from multiple sources, including databases, spreadsheets, and cloud services. Qlik is particularly useful for businesses looking to gain insights from their data and make data-driven decisions.
What are the Most Important Qlik Features?
Some of the most important Qlik features include:
- Associative model: Allows users to make connections between data points and uncover new insights.
- Drag-and-drop interface: Makes it easy for users to create visualizations and reports.
- Data discovery: Enables users to explore and find insights in their data.
- Real-time data modeling: Allows users to make real-time changes to their data models.
- Mobile access: Allows users to access and interact with their data on the go.
- Collaboration: Enables users to share and collaborate on their visualizations and reports with others.
What are the Top Qlik Benefits?
Some of the top benefits of using Qlik include:
- The ability to uncover new insights and patterns in data that may take time to be obvious.
- The ability to make data-driven decisions based on real-time data.
- The ability to access and interact with data via mobile access.
- The ability to easily share and collaborate on visualizations and reports with others.
- The ability to easily integrate with other data sources and systems.
What are the Main Qlik Competitive Differentiators?
Qlik differentiates itself from other BI software by offering a unique associative model that allows users to connect data points and uncover new insights. This is in contrast to traditional BI software, which typically requires users to specify the relationships between data points in advance. Additionally, Qlik's drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for users to create visualizations and reports, even if they need more technical expertise. Furthermore, Qlik allows real-time data modeling, enabling users to make real-time changes to their data models.