One Identity is cybersecurity software that provides Unified identity security solutions that help users strengthen their entire cybersecurity posture and save the applications, people and data essentials to business.
This Unified Identity Security Platform combines top-tier Identity and Access Management (IAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Active Directory Management and Security (ADMS) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) capabilities to enable businesses to switch from a cracked to a holistic strategy to identity security.
One Identity is reliable and proven on a grand scale – managing over 500-million-plus identities for more than 11,000 companies worldwide.
What is One Identity Used For?
One Identity enhances an organization’s cybersecurity posture. It helps unify a company's approach to managing access rights for better control and visibility, verify everything before giving access to the most-crucial assets and help you adapt to an emerging threat landscape.
With the escalation of human and machine identities, the rise of remote working and the race to the cloud, identity protection has never been more important. The major impediment is to secure identities in a way that One Identity handles.
What are the Top One Identity Features?
One Identity assists businesses in accomplishing an identity-centric security strategy with an extensively broad and integrated portfolio of identity management offers expanded with a cloud-first strategy involving privileged access management, identity governance and administration and AD account lifestyle management.
It empowers enterprises to reach their full potential and safeguard against risks without compromise, irrespective of how they want to use the services. Top features of One Identity include:
- Organizational cybersecurity
- Driving operational efficiencies
- Supporting digital transformation
- Enabling compliance and auditing
- Enhancement of log management
- Centralized security procedures
- The simplified and accelerated pace of decisions
- Controlled platforms and environments
- Liberation of IT teams
What are the Main One Identity Benefits?
One Identity controls identity sprawl and brings governance to the wider organization. The main benefits of One Identity involve:
- It protects users, apps and data that are crucial to business with its unified identity security feature.
- It streamlines procedures and reduces the complexity and errors associated with managing identities.
- It satisfies industry, regulatory and jurisdictional essentials linked to identity security.
- Takes calculated steps to guarantee digital transformation initiatives comply with identity security top efficient practices.
- Accurately gather, store and manage details and stats from hundreds of systems in the enterprise.
How Much Does One Identity Cost?
One Identity is a cost-effective cybersecurity solution. It increases security in an organization after authenticating users who want to access crucial network resources. One Identity active roles identity access management software offers a free trial. Still, the premium plan with advanced features is offered based on user accounts and customization.
One Identity Solutions stamps out the time-consuming processes and the complexities often needed to administer accounts, govern identities and protect privileged accounts. With the One Identity solutions, you can amend your company's agility while dealing with identity management challenges in the cloud, on-premises and hybrid environments.