GoSecure is an information technology company and cybersecurity leader that provides quality services of predictive endpoint detection, prevention, and response capabilities. The platform aims to empower security teams by offering unique solutions to counter advanced cyber threats and ensure full-spectrum web security.
What is GoSecure Used For?
GoSecure has evolved over the past few years and emerged as the most trusted cybersecurity provider. It has helped many customers to identify their security gaps and help them to prevent breaches and neutralize threatening modular beforehand.
More precisely, it renders a detailed portfolio of multi-vector detection, prevention, and response capabilities to all organizations irrespective of their industry or scale. It empowers their security teams to mitigate organizational risks and gain maximum security maturity to prevent breaches before damaging sensitive or critical data.
What are the Top GoSecure Features?
GoSecure has managed to provide complete security infrastructure that helps companies to protect their web security against advanced cyber threats, mainly memory-based attacks. The security infrastructure provided by GoSecure includes the following key features.
- Next-Gen Antivirus: GoSecure has replaced the legacy of antivirus solutions by offering the next generation endpoint anti-malware solutions. These solutions aim to address attacks, including traditional and modern fileless or memory-based attacks.
- Endpoint Detection and Response: Ensuring the best web security provides cutting-edge threat hunting in the form of endpoint detection and response EDR services. The EDR service is a cloud-based service that offers multi-observational analysis and helps users detect more threats and respond faster.
- Network Detection and Response: Having said that, GoSecure provides complete detection, prevention, and fastest response in less than fifteen minutes. Also, it pledges to deliver active mitigation service with the integration of endpoint, network detection, and predictive response into a single MDR service, aka Managed Detection Response Service.
- Inbox Detection and Response: Another key feature of GoSecure is inbox detection and response protocol. This protocol aims to stop antivirus or ransomware attacks in the email box before reaching the endpoint.
- Insider Threats: This particular feature detects key personnel's suspicious actions or malicious behavior. It triggers different monitoring and response types and provides visibility into outgoing requests before the browser's encryption through SSL Introspection.
- Web Security: Web security plays a pivotal role in blocking persistent malware attacks, botnets, Crypto-Locker, etc.
What are the Main GoSecure Benefits?
Here is the main GoSecure benefits list that urges the company to stand out among all security providers.
- Provides cybersecurity assessment of security capabilities and reviews policies and security configuration accordingly.
- Identifies attacks, thoroughly investigates malware and threats and provides timely alerts to counter these cyber attacks.
- Ensures quick response and reduces dwell time by providing a predictive response.
- Provides an option to explore vulnerabilities with the help of rigorous testing and a variety of teaming options.
- Thoroughly evaluate a targeted system's security awareness and reinforce better practices to prevent breaches.
How Much Does GoSecure Cost?
GoSecure provides unique and comprehensive web security that combines detection and response capabilities across the endpoint, network, and inbox. The company provides the pricing of this world's most advanced MDR solution on request.