Customers are seizing control of the marketplace and CEOs are shifting their focus to their customer-facing teams – marketing, sales, commerce, and customer service – to bring in more customers and sustain deeper customer relationships.
The modern customer journey is amorphous – spanning across channels and touch points. It can start anywhere, anytime, and move in any direction. Most important, each journey is unique. Whether buying or getting help for a product, customers will vary their process each time, based on what is convenient at that moment.
In this e-book, SAP explains how to create a 21st-century model for customer engagement, by providing:
• Practical tips on engaging customers at each phase of the journey.
• A vocabulary and visual construct to map out the customer journey.
• Suggestions for nudging customers from one stage to the next.
• Ideas on how marketing, sales, customer service, and commerce teams can join forces to create consistency.
• Recommendations on applying technology to create compelling and differentiated experiences.