Customers are seizing control of the marketplace and CEOs are shifting their focus to their customer-facing teams – marketing, sales, commerce, and customer service – to bring in more customers and sustain deeper customer relationships.
The modern customer journey is amorphous – spanning across channels and touch points. It can start anywhere, anytime, and move in any direction. Most important, each journey is unique. Whether buying or getting help for a product, customers will vary their process each time, based on what is convenient at that moment.
In this e-book, SAP explains how to create a 21st-century model for customer engagement, by providing:
• Practical tips on engaging customers at each phase of the journey.
• A vocabulary and visual construct to map out the customer journey.
• Suggestions for nudging customers from one stage to the next.
• Ideas on how marketing, sales, customer service, and commerce teams can join forces to create consistency.
• Recommendations on applying technology to create compelling and differentiated experiences.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software has become an essential solution for companies that spans across ever...
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is considered one of the must-have business tools for companies of ev...