CXOs have many valid concerns regarding hosted phone and communications platform: learn about the main security considerations that professionals need to consider when evaluating the risks of cloud phone systems, and how to deal with them.
This paper covers concerns such as:
- Security, encryption and access management
- Ability to control, manage and administer
- Reliability, redundancy and disaster recovery
- Bandwidth, quality and disruptions
- And what to do about them!
Get your guide now!
Successfully completing a project is a complex process involving properly managing and tracking all the moving pieces...
Properly securing your business workloads (whether they function on-site via proprietary servers or in the cloud) and...