Vertex is the leading provider of integrated accounting and tax technology solutions that are both comprehensive and reliable. Vertex can be your go-to tax solution regardless of the size of your business and they have years of experience in tax-related services.
The result of this expertise for your company means improved business agility and accelerated growth, and a tax technology solution that can keep up with demand.
Vertex takes the worry out of taxes as you grow. Their proprietary content database includes 300 million tax rules for 19,000 jurisdictions to ensure a frictionless process when it comes to taxes. This is great when you want to scale internationally and have to mind different local tax codes.
This tax solution can be easily integrated with your existing e-commerce marketplace to ensure a smooth accounting and tax software implementation. Vertex has a tax solution for you based on your company’s IT structure and can offer extended support both before and after implementation.
What is Vertex Used for?
Vertex provides cloud-based or on-premise tax solutions to companies of any size that deal with complex tax transactions. It is great for automating high volume, complex transactions.
Vertex can determine indirect taxes across the entire supply change to reduce risks and can help your company improve audit performances.
This tax solution can be used to seamlessly grow your business.
Benefits of Using Vertex
- Streamline all your taxation requirements using one convenient solution and ensure that your business is always up to date on tax rules
- Make scaling up easy! Vertex lets you be on top of the tax rules everywhere your business can expand. The jurisdictional tax laws that are up to date can help ensure that your business grows the right way.
- Easy integration with your existing e-commerce platform to ensure smooth implementation.
- Improve audit performance by knowing exactly how much you will be spending on taxes. Vertex accounts for all types of pesky taxes attached to running a business and ensures a smooth financial operation at all times.
- Vertex has the right tax solution based on your company’s size and budget. And you can upgrade as your company grows.
What Features Does Vertex Offer?
Vertex offers many specialized features for companies based in any location with their large database of international tax rules. Some features of Vertex include:
- Automated end to end indirect tax processing and management
- Continuously updated tax rules and rates
- Billing services
- Payroll tax compliance
- Automated B2B/B2C validation streamlines
- Real-time tax liability determination
- Tax categorization
- API integration
- Document management
- Invoicing services
- Reporting services
- Cloud services
- Chat support
- Onboarding training
- Customer support
How Much Does Vertex Cost?
The cost of Vertex will depend on the size of your business and what services you will require. They provide flexible pricing structures with many add-ons that will help your business and you scale up. As your business grows, simply add on the relevant tax content and integrations needed.