Shopify POS is a shopping platform which facilitates online sales, in store sales and any other type of sales. Shopify provides a professional storefront on the internet, a payment terminal to accept credit cards and a POS solution for retail sales. Shopify POS is suited for all types of businesses - small, medium or large enterprises and even not for profit organizations. The solution can be used on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or any other Mobile Web Apps. Shopify encompasses all the key business processes in the retail sector.
- Cloud front: Shopify is a cloud-based solution, no IT investment is required. The solution is simple to use, absolutely scalable and intuitive.
- Speed of Processing: Shopify plus is capable of handling huge volumes of sales to accommodate seasonality, whether Black Friday, holiday sales or any other promotional sales. There is no limit to the sales volume that the solution can handle or the products it can showcase.
- Customer Friendly: Using Shopify it is possible to sell on any channel – online, shopfront or in store. Payments are accepted from PayPal, Bitcoin and also from all the major payment gateways. It can be used in any region and supports multiple languages.
- Security Standards: Shopify is Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. It undergoes annual onsite compliance assessments and adheres to risk management guidelines.
- Mobile Friendly: Shopify is truly mobile friendly and ensures that the company website and ecommerce solution are mobile compatible. It is possible to define the layout of choice, content and create brand to meet the specific requirements of the company.
The single most important goal of Shopify is to create a better customer experience through its highly customizable and secure solution. The solution has many APIs and SDKs so that the business can leverage the best of the breed solutions.