SafeBreach is a leading cybersecurity company that delivers its services and expert solutions globally. Its two top products are Breach and Attack Simulation, and Validation Platform. SafeBreach provides platforms that are powered by efficient threat intelligence, hence improving and enhancing your security defenses.
Due to its expertise in attack and breach simulation, SafeBreach is the most popular and widely used security control and validation platform, across the globe. SafeBreach also lets you use your trusted intelligence with its solutions and platforms, provides comprehensive visibility into potential threats, and allows you to test your security control performance, effectiveness, and efficiency. It enhances your complete security structure.
What is SafeBreach Used For?
If you are looking for a platform that manages and controls your security risk in a manner that evolves your firm and leads you towards innovation, SafeBreach is the right fit for you. It provides you with an expert continuous security validation platform. When you choose SafeBreach for your cloud security needs, you gain their core values such as customer obsession, relentless proactivity, embracing challenges as a team, and discarding irrelevant constraints.
SafeBreach caters following four main use cases:
- Security control validation
- Risk-based vulnerability management
- Threat assessment
- Cloud security assessment
Moreover, you can use SafeBreach if you require effective cloud security solutions, web application security, free ransomware assessment, and SafeBreach as a service. SafeBreach allows integration with other efficient threat intelligence providers to offer you complete security and assurance for your protected security infrastructure.
What Are The Top SafeBreach Features?
SafeBreach ties threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and security controls together to provide its users with an efficient security management platform. Its top features are as follows:
- Purposeful attack
- Replication of a hacker’s mind
- Proactive testing
- Play around with customized attacks
- Internal threat intelligence integration
- Preconfigured attack scenarios
- Visualize real-time data and performance
- Discover alternative approaches for mitigation
- Intentionally remediate
- Comprehensive insights
- Identification of security gaps
- Vulnerability prioritization
- Confident reports including cost reduction and gap removal
These SafeBreach platform features provide you with effective management and prepare you for ransomware attacks as well.
What are the Main SafeBreach Benefits?
The best part about choosing SafeBreach is how you can work on your cloud security optimization. The key benefit of SafeBreach Cloud Security Assessment is that it lets you handle unique challenges, and dynamically secure your cloud. The top ten benefits are as follows:
- Attack execution across the complete cloud stack
- Critical gaps identification
- Cloud-based applications are developed in a secure and safe manner
- Cloud-based assets enjoy maximum security
- Automated resolution
- Visualization and complete comprehension of test results
- Achieve detailed test results after analyzing
- Prioritization of critical security gaps
- Facilitated resolution
- Data-driven risk prioritization and analysis
How Much Does SafeBreach Cost?
You can contact the vendor to get a quote for your required product. Regardless of the quote you receive from SafeBreach sales, SafeBreach delivers expert and effective solutions, specifically for your cloud security needs.