Mandiant, acquired by FireEye in 2013, is a leading cybersecurity company. Mandiant aims to serve every organization with dynamic and effective cybersecurity solutions, to help make organizations secure and confident when dealing with network threats. Mandiant has successfully served users with their leading, expert, and innovative technology. It provides users with powerful security solutions in a single platform.
What is Mandiant Used For?
If you are looking for a technology solution that you can trust and which empowers your organization and its network security infrastructure, Mandiant is the right pick for you. Not only does Mandiant offer you a variety of services but also an academy. The Mandiant Academy offers you on-demand and upcoming courses, and certifications. By picking Mandriant, you can avail several services including Incident Response, Technical assurance, Expertise on-demand, Strategic readiness, and cyber defense transformation.
For your network security worries, Mandiant offers three main types of services:
- Network traffic decryption and inspection
- Deployment Jumpstart services
- Network security health check and tuning
What Are The Top Mandiant Features?
Mandiant’s three basic capabilities comprise detection, prevention, and response. Top four solutions that Mandiant offers are Ransomware. OT/ICS Security, Insider Threats, and Cyber Risk Management. These solutions are made accessible through its effective platforms including Automated Defense, Attack Surface Management, Managed Defense, Security Validation, and Threat Intelligence.
Network Security Services offered by Mandraint is built upon the following features:
- Mandiant Threat Intelligence connection
- Database backup
- SmartVision implementation
- SSL inspection implementation
- Central authentication such as AD and LDAP integration is available
- Advanced architecture
- System performance and health assessment
- Installed solution documentation
- Custom and API integration
- Network traffic assessment and coverage
- Alert reviews
- IPS module configuration
- Mandiant Managed Defense integration
- VX Smart grid implementation
What are the Main Mandiant Benefits?
The best part about choosing Mandiant is that it provides you with all the deployment scenarios such as hybrid, private cloud, public cloud, virtual offerings, and on-premise. These scenarios can either be out of band or in-line. Mandiant’s key benefits include detection of threats that are not easily visible, responding to alerts with complete prioritization, and adapting to your business needs. Moreover, Mandiant provides you with high-fidelity alerts, saves you time and resources, and reduces fatigue and alert volume, thus improving efficiency.
Six main benefits of Mandiant are as follows:
- Enhanced prioritization
- Enhanced and complete visibility
- Flexible delivery
- Efficient scaling
- Quick advantage
- Enhanced existing security solutions
When you choose Mandiant for your network solution needs, you can avail four top benefits for your organization:
- Efficient identification and rapid response
- Effective network architecture
- Best practiced configurations for efficient and bast deployment
- Easy integration with technologies you have already invested within.
How Much Does Mandiant Cost?
Mandiant delivers excellent value with their MVX engine, comprehensive and complete visibility, and accurate intelligence. For pricing details of the Mandiant solutions, you can contact the vendor. The pricing model used is based on features. Regardless of the price quotes you get from Mandiant, it is a brilliant investment for your organization’s business security needs and protection.